Are you ready to change HR in 2019?
Learn the trends, hear from the trailblazers, discover the enablers!
Join us in Brussels on December 13th
The Digital era is here and presents ample opportunities for the HR function and professionals to increase their added value to the companies objectives. Unfortunately many companies are still struggling to start this transformation as best practices are still sparse.
One of the trailblazer is Engie, who started 2 years ago with an ambitious ChangeHR program, based on lean, data and tech. They will share how they got things started, the lessons they learned and the results it yielded.
But even trailblazers need a guiding light. Tom Haak, from the HR trends institute will present the newest trends that emerged in 2018 and what we can expect for 2019.
Finally it is clear that companies need to make use of external expertise to make the shift happen. Hans Mangelschots of HR tech Valley, an HR tech start up incubator, will provide insights on how to make the best use of this partnerships.
Together with other HR professionals, you will have the opportunity to join an interactive presentation and discussions about the Future of HR.
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm – Welcome drink & HR Digital Introduction by Steven Plehier, Digital HR Advisor – @SPlehier
- 5.00pm – 5.45pm – What’s buzzing in 2019 – Tom Haak, The HR Trend Institute – @tomwhaak
- 5.45pm – 6.30pm – ChangeHR: rethinking HR in a digital world: the Engie Case – Didier Depaepe – Engie
- 6.30pm – 7.00pm – The Last in HR Tech Belgium – Hans Mangelschots, HRTech Valley – @Mangel_H
- 6.30pm – 8.30pm – Networking reception
Places are limited – Sign up today! We look forward to meeting you soon!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org