HR and the CIO
How to turn your foe into a friend.
Join us in Brussels on October 17thth
As HR we are getting ready for a fierce battle. Questioned from all sides we need to mount our digital defence and plan agile strategies to defeat the VUCA challenges coming our way.
Just before summer we reconvene with the HR digital community to discuss how HR can partner up with the CIO to slay the digital dragons that are upon us.
Sound the alarm, rally your allies and join us on the 6th of June at the Headquarters of KBC, Havenlaan In Brussels. As usual, the event will start at 16h30 and end around 20h including a small drink to exchange war stories.
Following heroes will lead us in this epic encounter:
- Kris De Nul, who spend his whole life growing through the ranks of IT, and recently decided to defer to the HR line. He will share useful insights to bridget IT and HR with us.
- Geert Nijs: Learning Architect at KBC who just published a book called “de netwerkexpeditie”, where he explains how you can work together smarter thanks to digital technology.
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm – Welcome drink & HR Digital Introduction – Steven Plehier, Digital HR Advisor – @SPlehier
- 5.00pm – 5.45pm – HR & IT Together – Kris De Nul – KBC Groep
- 5.45pm – 6.30pm – De Netwerkexpeditie – Geert Nijs, Author ‘De Netwerkexpeditie’
- 6.30pm – 8.30pm – Networking reception
Places are limited – Sign up today! We look forward to meeting you soon!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com